• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fishing Little Spirit Iowa/Minnesota yet for walleyes?

has anyone tried fishing on little spirit for walleyes yet or had any luck? if so what is working for bait? and what time of day/night?

My uncle and about 7 or 8 other people all caught there limits on saturday. Sunday 3 of us went down there and caught are limit. Out of the other 6 I think they caught 24. All of the fish were caught in less then 5' of water. jig and minnows caught the most for everybody else.

Between the three of us though it was about 50/50 on jig minnows and shad raps casting the raps towards shore. Fish were about 15" to 22". We caught them allday long.

I heard pretty much the same thing from a very reliable source the same type of action that NoNet describes happened Wednesday evening.

we tried fishing it on wednessday at night with slip bobbers and didnt have any luck

went out saturday night in the wind and did pull two fish out..they were released..however a majority of the guys out there were having little or no luck??