• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How are we all doin' down there? haven't seen much go on this site. I haven't been down for atleast a week. Last trip down was very slow but very rewarding. I caught one samll 'eye, and my buddy caught on 29.5" that he is putting on the wall. Brought it to John's Taxidermy wet, and still kicking, should be a beauty when he's done w/ his magic. Sooooooooo, whats happening down there now?

Congrats on the nice eye. I wanted to make at least 4 more runs to the river already but time has not allowed. Soon hopefully.

Maybe someone that has been there in the last week will chime in.

With all the tournaments it's probably going to be quiet on here for awhile. Hopefully after this weekend more reports will come in.

I spent Sunday wondering around pepin, managed to catch a few small eyes.... Lake should be good real soon wink.gif

I may have to give 'er a go today or tommorrow. I can't let tourney boats discourage me. It is a blast to get abunch of stickers following you. I have a few buddies down there fishin the tourney, may have to go try and locate them. With the weather staying steady for us lately, I think it should be pretty good, won't know until I get down there. If I find time this week I will post. Does any one know what time the dailey weigh in is? May try to get there before they all come in, if that works!

Weigh-in is at 3:00 at Bay Point today and tomorrow and 4:00 at Walmart on Saturday. Good luck and have fun!