• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

UdeLakeTom

At first I thought it might be a female fan until you said it was a low pitched hum rather than a high pitched whine. smirkwink

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UdeLakeTom

• fish-n-fool

• dan z

• pinkfloyd4ever

Lisa Almquist

Alrighty then!! I'm sure the fan is not a girl or a boy. It's a 20 inch Box Fan. And I believe it's still at large. Now stay on topic! winkgrin

This just in:

There is new evidence of the link between Sasquatch and the 20" box fan. It turns out, the box fan actually played the roll of "Cousin It" on the Adams Family and is the offspring of Sasquatch.

The 20" Box fan was experiencing adolescent rebellion and shaved all his hair off and was taken hostage at the residence in Tinta MN. The transfer of funds was actually a ransom paid by Sasquatch.

Where would Sasquatch get all of this money?

Stand by for more.

I'm thinking you could easily tell if the fan was a boy or a girl fan. Just check for a cord down between its feet. Pretty sure a girl fan would be cordless.

JigginIsLife

cant believe this thread is going strong, its weird what a bunch of guys will talk about when there is nothing going on...now you throw this conversation around a campfire durring deer opener with a few sodas consumed and i think this piece could take on a whole new meaning...

pinkfloyd4ever

just to tail on and to show exactly how pathetic my life can be, I have been sending this post to friends so they can appreciate the true humor, I think I will have a copy of it for deer hunting, would be good entertainment on the eve of the opener.

fishnhooks

It's like the fan is playing a game of catch me if you can.

Popping it's ugly fan blades up here and there and no one can find it. grin

By the way I have no idea where it can be, honestwhistle

"hooks"

PierBridge

In all seriousness I'd pay $100 for that fan right now if I could get it. I know others would probably pay more but to me a $100 is doable even though I'm on a tight bugdet....

What we won't do for bragging rights!

If you could get that fan right now-You would be on Good Morning America by Thursday.

I's suprised this fan didn't show up at the State Fair yet..

I will be looking for it tonight when I am there.

pinkfloyd4ever

I keep coming back to this thread for a laugh, now I just found another one where I don't know in the 16+ pages it was realized, on page 5 (or6) someone posted an instruction manual for a 20inch box fan and one of the safety instructions says to reduce risk of electric shock do not place in window, which was the selling point of the original owner! This is an evil fan

All this "FanFare" and the poor royals are still in last place place? A sad tale indeed. I wonder if the original fan is still around, or the owner for that matter?

been going on since May of last year. I think this thread is hilarious. Have a bad day at work come to this it will make your day

pinkfloyd4ever

makes you think that somehow the original fan and the Royals are somehow forever linked together, I bet when the fan was at its peak was that time a few years back when the Royals were on the upswing, then the motor goes bad and so do the royals. Sounds like a case for 24 to solve, or the fish police

Since May of last year I have known that the fan is out there somewhere hiding and waiting. I forgot the Royals still had a team. I am glad to see that more people are becoming more aware of this thread. It is only a matter of time until it rears its blades again. I will be here when it does.

polarsusd81

I think there are more fan fans than there are Royals fans. I swear I saw this fan down in Florida one day on the back of a small air boat.