• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Dock Boy

Hello, I recieved a Garmin Vista GPS a couple of years ago for Christmas and only used it a couple of times. At the time of purchase this unit went for close to $400. The unit comes with a neoprene case to keep it dry in all types of weather and a Garmin Vista DVD Guide to walk you through the operation. This unit has everything from electronic compass and altimimeter. I'm looking to get $225 OBO I will also take care of any shipping costs. I do have pictures, but not sure how to post them here. If you would like pics shoot me an email at caseywave11@hotmail.com or give me a call at 800-331-5694.

Powerstroke

is this the color model?

Dock Boy

Nope this is not the color model. This thing is like brand new. I maybe used it twice. It must go. I have no use for it. Make an offer!!!

Dock Boy

Let go guys. I need to get rid of the unit. Nobody needs a good GPS?? Walley opener is coming fast mark your honey holes!!! laugh.gif

Dock Boy

Watch for falling prices. Looking for $200. Garmin Vista GPS, Neoprene cover and the DVD to teach you everything. This thing MUST GO!!!!! grin.gif

Finns

Is this the Etrex Vista?

Finns.

Dock Boy

Hey Finns, Yes this is the Etrex Vista, Like new conditiion. Only used twice ones for a fishing trip on Kabetogama. It has the case and DVD. I will also leave waypoints for the reefs on Kab I fished. I also have pictures of the unit if you would like to see them. Thanks again. Dock Boy

Dock Boy

$200 OBO

Dock Boy

t

Dock Boy

$180 for everything this must go. Somebody must need a GPS. I can send pictures if you would like. Nice unit. MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

Dock Boy

Somebody make an offer!!!!

wetaline

I'll take some pics, from way down south...lol. finne.david@mayo.edu

Dock Boy

Pics have been sent

bgreen82

wanna shoot me some pics, email in signature

Dock Boy

Pics have been sent.

Dewski

Could you send me some pictures. Please send them to Newfolden@hotmail.com

Thank you

Bret

Dock Boy

Pics have been sent!!!

Dock Boy

Gone traded for a Cuddeback digital excite with mem card.

harvey lee

You'll like that one Dock Boy. smile.gif

Dock Boy

Is that a good unit??? I haven't used it at all yet