• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What to do? Where to go?

I have spent opening weekend on Lake Vermillion the last 15 years. Prior to that it was Mille Lacs for 10 years. Now that we have the "shack" in Emily it is time for another change in lakes. Something closer to Emily? And also maybe a smaller lake as the liitle woman is coming this year. I await any and all ideas-no secret spots-just some good starting spots. Anybody? smile.gifsmile.gif

Two words for you. "Gull Lake"! If it is anything like it was last year it will be nothing short of phenomenal. Another good choice is Pelican. You already know how great Mille Lacs can be, though sometimes a little busy. There are lots of great lakes up in the Emily area that do not get the publicity. Just stay mobile and hop around a little. Sooner or later you will connect. Good luck.

Jason Erlandson

I know some people have done well on the channel from emily to mary lake. this was some years ago but may be worth a shot. I"ll be at millacs myself, and couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

I have tried Roosevelt a couple times and she has not been kind to me! Got any pointers to offer? smirk.gifsmirk.gif