• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

A great chance to get kids involved in fishing. May 6th there will be a kids seminar in the parking lot at Scheels in Mankato. It will be given by Randy Gorman. There will be FREE tackle packs given to the kids that attend and they will also have a chance to go inside and talk to all the pro inside the store as well. They are working on having a minnow race as well. Kids love those things. This is an event that the kids will remember for the rest of there lives. Call store for event times. If we can get more kids hooked on fishing we all get more time on the water, now thats a win win idea. shocked.gif

I know a few adults who don't mind competing in the minnow races too. grin.gif

i suppose it would be wrong to bet on them!

will there be an announcer for the minnow race ,do the minnows have special names such as "MIRACLE MINNOW" OR "CREEK CHUB CHARLIE " I CAN SEE IT ALREADY "IN THE FAR LANE WE HAVE "MIRACLE MINNOW" WITH THE LEAD OH! NO WAIT A MINUTE "CREEK CHUB CHARLIE" IS RIGHT ON HIS TAIL.

BOY!! CAN THAT FISH REALLY MOVE! OH WHO'S THIS SNEAKY FISH IN THE REAR. LADIES AND GENTALMAN ITS "BAITWELL BOB" THAT MINNOW JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO QUITE DOES HE. YOU WOULD THINK AFTER HIS THE TRAGIC LOSS OF HIS BAIT BOX BUDDY "CRAPPIE CRIPPLER" IN LAST YEARS EVENTS HE WOULD HAVE NOT COMPETED IN THIS YEARS EVENTS!!!!

IM JUST HAVIN FUN SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME FOR THE YOUNGSTERS

I think there will be coupons for free cookies for the kids/ grin.gifpeople that compete, I will be sure to keep you in mind Otter!