• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Free Fish Fest in Mankato May5th and 6th

The second anual Fish Fest is going on May 5th and 6th in Mankato at Scheels. Seminars from Ted T., Scott Peterson, Dennis Lappen, Mark Ruckdashal, Jason Mitchell,just to name a few. Reps from Berkley, Northland, Gamma, Rapala, Minnkota, Shimano, StCroix, Phlueger, Musky Innovations, Navionics, Salmo, Shakespeare, Booya, Wally Diver, and the list goes on. This is a free event and will give every body tips for opener.

Bump, This is a once in a life time chance to get kids involved in fishing. I would be happier than heck if my kids role model was Ted T. or Jason Mitchell. If you guys want more time on the water get the kids involved. I have mine hooked now the wife askes me to go fishing. It really works.

Jason and Ted are on Sunday for seminars, but both will be in store both days unless they have to fish Sat but they looked open. There should be 5-15 reps/pros in house at any given one time. Also a huge fishing ad this weekend. The Gamma Rep Todd will be there to spool Gamma line and will give out a free box when you buy two. He is aslo the Shimano rep, so there will be something special there also.

Dennis Lappen, Muskie Sat. Scott Peterson both days. Alot of these guys will be giving tips for Walleye success.