• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Not looking for specifics.... Has any one been catching some crappies or sunnies? I have not gotten out to fish yet, hoping to get out Thursday till Sunday, if it gets approved by the chief executive officer of the household ya know? Better get to work on the honey-do list. grin.gif

LJ

Poked around for about a half hour yesterday. Not much time to do any real searching, but the water seemed a tad cold yet.

Hopefully I can give a better effort this afternoon.

Got last night caught 3 crappies, my little 7 year old caught a 15 incher...

Pictures soon to follow...

[quote my little 7 year old caught a 15 incher...

Wow that is so cool, it is such wonderful thing for a youngster to catch a trophy sized fish. Warms my soul. My daughter has been out on the lake with Dad since she was just over 3 months old. She is now 26 and continues to catch more or the largest fish it seems every time we go out, and you know that is just okay with me. She is now pregnant with my first grandchild due in late May or June and I am sure the tradition shall continue.

grin.gif

She does love to fish.... Same lake 2 years ago she caught a 29 inch walleye... I have fished the same lake for years and have never caught anything that big....

Poked around a little bit and found a few sunnies and a couple of mauler bullheads, LOL. Lost a nice crappie because I did not think I needed the net. The look the dog gave me was priceless. grin.gif

Quote:

Lost a nice crappie because I did not think I needed the net.

Note to self: Take net with when fishing this weekend... laugh.gif

LJ