• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Camping

Versus

I have never camped out on the croix and was considering it for this weekend. Does anyone know of any new rules or regs on this? I had just heard a couple of rumors that you have to have a permit now. Is there any truth to this? Any help would be great guys. Thanks in advance....

I believe you can still do it this year. those laws will be effective next year. Enjoy it while you still can.

Well that's good to hear. Now I guess my next question would be whether or not the river is too high to camp on the spots north of stillwater? Like I said I've never camped on the croix. I've only seen the people camping on sandy shoreline spots north of stillwater. Although I haven't been north of there more than a couple of miles. I'd prefer not to drag my gear out and have to pack it back up. Thanks again for the info.....