• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody got any report of the steelhead run in the north half of the north shore? Thanks

I was up in Grand Marais this past weekend. fished the brule and flutereed. never caught a thing!!! the water temps are still to cold. i left a day early cause nothing was biting.

Maybe that was because you didn't have someone that could catch the fish for you. Netting fish is second best when it comes to steelhead fishing in my book.

We brought in only 2 smaller ones. We were fishing from Gooseberry down to the lester. The action was slow and water was cold. I hope it gets better next weekend. tongue.gif

fishing should pick up later this week after the rain we got. rivers are high and muddy now but should settle down by the end of the week.