• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well, here in Allen's Bay the ice looks like it may have a few days left to its life unless we get some serious wind. As it is the light winds are shifting the slush from North to South. Down at the waters edge you will be happy to hear that the lake has come up 4-5 inches but we sure could use a lot more rain.

Went trout fishing the other day to get warmed up for the opener. Should be an outstanding early season with the ice going out much later this year.

See ya on the water!

Thanks for the report Brian. we are just waiting for the call to come up ane any news is welcome. Hope to see you this summer. Are you in the same place or have you moved? My number is the same and we will be in the same place. Please stop if you get the chance. BUCK

Hey my friend, how are you and the Mrs.? I will be living in the same place just a different building. Wish we could have got together for one of our beersations last year but time was on the short side with a pregnant Muskygurl.

This year is going to be very different and I will have a lot more free time to play!!! Hope to see you soon! wink.gif

Alot more free time??? I doubts that with the little one around. Nyuk, nyuk.

• 2 weeks later...

No Gene it's just that this year I can join in on the festivites and not sit on the sidelines.

When are we gonna be placin more bets again?!

Look forward to seeing you this year!!

Hey there MG,

I wrote too soon on this post not knowing what happened - you know me, a wisecracker -so sorry for you and Bri.

We will be there in 33 days. Hope to see you too. You and Bri ought to meet us at PHole for lunch on Monday the 11th. All Cass Crazies are invited, but I don't know if they serve an "Alabama Slammer" or not. The last time I did any betting was the last time I saw you. Did you bet the Derby?