• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Where to go near the metro to pattern the gun

Powerstroke

I have been looking around and talking to some of the gun ranges, but many aren't open to the public or don't provide facilities to pattern a gun. I don't know if they're pulling my leg or what. I do have a place to go if necessary, but its 2 hrs away. If I can I'd like to save a few hours of driving since all I am doing is sighting in. Its finally warm enough and I got 2 different chokes for my 20ga.

Has anyone found someplace within an hour of the metro? Any people members of a gun club that wouldn't mind a tag-along? I'm looking to do it this weekend. 4/20-4/22. I have all friday and all sunday available and some of saturday.

I was wondering the same thing. Can you pattern at Carlos Avery or is that a no no

Metro gun club by 95th and 35 W. Went there last weekend. Costs three dollars. No. 5 shot or smaller allowed only.

My brother and I were the only ones at the pattern area on Saturday which is to the left of the trap and skeet area and no we aren't members. Good luck

NO SHOOTING AT CARLOS!!

There is no non-hunting related shooting allowed on state lands unless its a dedicated range. In the regs its called indiscriminate shooting. That includes clays and general plinking.

I'm looking into something else, but I may end up at Metro sunday if it doesn't work out.