• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

BigYank

I'm having my dad come up for opener this year and am trying to pick a decent walleye lake that won't be too nuts to get onto on opening morning. How is Trout Lake in Coleraine during opener? Anybody had much success on that lake opening weekend in the past? Thanks.

crappie101

last year it was a little rough at the main landing but if you launch off of the east one by the camp ground you should have no problem

BigYank

Thanks for the suggestion! I will have to check that out. How well did you do out there last year?

crappie101

we caught a few walleyes and a realy nice northern about 10 pounds a few bonus pearch. Trout has some realy nice bluegills too the pearch arent bad either. I go there for the pearch and gills in the winter.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• AlwaysFishing23
      I would imagine the man made pepin connected to the sippi is open not the actual lake pepin?
    • paceman
      None that I am aware of...Maybe in 10-14 days....
    • redlabguy
      Brian, Flaw: you can’t extrapolate Mother Nature. RLG
    • Mike89
      or Brown county!!   
    • meerkat
      tried this last year,   not worth it in my opinion.    But I always wondered if I could eat the rusty crayfish.  has anyone tried? 
    • meerkat
      We need Skunkedagain to turn his wife's hair dryer full blast!!!!! Lol
    • eyeguy 54
      Decided to hit a couple spots today. Water too high at the first spot so I went to spot number two.  Two so far after 20 minutes
    • BrianF
      I hope this analysis is wrong, but was doing some math trying to guesstimate when Lake V might go ice free.   As of today, the DNR shows only one lake in the state to be ice free: Pepin.  Pepin went out 20 days later than the median date and 4 days later than the nearest comparable cold year of 2013.   If we extrapolate this same delay to Lake V, then we are looking at an ice out in the neighborhood of May 20th or 21st.  Not quite the record, but close - and plenty late enough to screw up a lot of plans.  Like I said, I hope this analysis is flawed somehow.
    • scrubby1
      Hey Guys,   Just wondering if any lakes are open or close to being open?  Got the itch to get the boat out and wet a line! 
    • delcecchi
      St Louis county has something similar on their web sight (sic) https://gis.stlouiscountymn.gov/LandExplorer/