• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

60's 18 hp evinrude price reduced 200

its me bowhntr just on my gfs computer. i will be around but it will be after 6 so give me a call and we can work something out.

Ben 651 497 6591

Hey that other motor didnt work out for me. I think Ill take yours if the other guy didn't get it. Call me after 2:20 I think you still have my number.

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif I might take that back, the guy gave me a time that I can meet with him. Sorry. If this one doesnt work out, I will buy yours if it hasnt already been sold.

troublehook, i dont have the time to be tossed around and wait to see if u want it or not. I doubt that youll get another deal like the one i gave you and i told you everything you needed to know im not going to ruin my reputation on a 40 year old motor. It runs and its in good shape do you want it or not i got another guy that wants it and hes probably going to get it because hes straight forward with me. Im too busy of a person to sit and wait around on someone for a couple hundred dollars. you had all the opporotunity in the world to pick it up were not talking cars here you cant come over look at it and then tell me you have to wait on your moms schedule to get three hundred dollars and tell me it might be a week come on now

you shouldve had the money with you or something now if you can get to my house tomorrow before 2 pm its yours if not the other guy gets it because he wants it and i need to get rid of it. call me in the morning if your coming to get it if not i dont have the time to be tossed around like a rag doll anymore so make up your mind. i hate to be so crabby about it but lets get realistic here.

The guy can take it. I completely understand why you would be frustrated, but you have no idea whats going on on my end of the deal. The other guy is more misleading than what you see of me, and I cant get a straight answer of when to meet him, so I have been trying to sort all of this out. Im sorry that you see things this way but you have to understand that im a kid without a job, so a couple hundred bucks is a lot, and Im just trying to make the right decition without tossing my money away. whatever I spend is coming out of my tiny savings account, so i need to be smart about it, and for both you and the other guys schedules have not matched up with mine, and this guy replyed with information i needed after everytime i decided to go for your motor. Believe me, I want to buy a motor as quickly as you want to sell yours, so I was just trying to buy one of them before I lost both. Good luck selling it, and once again I am sorry for the "ragdoll" affect, but too much of this was not under my controll. I wont bother you any more. And I truely hope your reputation wasnt hurt as much as I hope mine as a buyer wasn't.