• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

ST.JUDE FUNDRAISER (SAT. APRIL 14TH FARMINGTON LEGION)

They have being putting this on for I think 6 years now it is a great time there are great give aways and awesome silent auction items. I would say 80 to 90% of the people that go are all bass fishermen, and it is for a great cause.

Fundraiser for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital

“Beer Bash!”

Saturday, April 14

6-9pm

Farmington American Legion

Located ¼ mile North of Hwy 50 on Hwy 3

East side of Downtown Farmington

St. Jude is the nation’s premier research center for catastrophic childhood diseases. When St. Jude first opened in 1962, a child with leukemia had virtually no chance for survival. Today, thanks to the research at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, 90% of children with the most common form of leukemia can be cured. It treats children without regard to race, religion, creed or ability to pay. St. Jude covers all costs not covered by insurance. Families without insurance are never asked to pay. St. Jude relies almost solely on public donations; fund raising efforts like the Dick Hiley/St. Jude Bass Invitational are vital to the success of the hospital.

The Team of Trent Soberg of Lakeville and Keith Larson of Farmington are fishing the Dick Hiley/St. Jude Bass Invitational on May 5-6. All proceeds will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. On behalf of St. Jude, Trent Soberg and Keith Larson, Thank You for supporting this cause.

$10.00 Donation

Free Beer

There will be Raffle and Silent Auction items. Remember all proceeds go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

*Tickets sold at door or in advance at Farmington American Legion

Wished I would have known about this sooner. I live in Farmington and St. Jude is a customer of my company. We do a lot of work with them.

My brother and them do it every year right around the same time so they will be doing it again next year I think they raised just over $5,000.