• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Belle Plaine Cat League

Yep...the CatCraft grin.gif

I think it will take at least a 30 and at least a 10 for a little ching.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa Grump

• DTro

• Larry FlatCaster

• hanson

Quote:

MY prediction is a 44pound flat, 12 pound channel in the same boat!

Ummmm that would be my boat... Right grin.gif

Hey how come the BPCL post is in the MN river forum and not in the catfish forum? Just wondering.

Oh yeah, by the way -- WWG and I have a plan and it doesn't involve small fish or 3rd place. smile.gif

Because it take place on the MN river.... and its specific to the region. If your going to be fishing the MN river the majority of the time. You'll want to get in the habit of checking out the MN river forum no matter what website your surfing. Most people are interested in their body of water. Right now the Catfish forum is a little bit of anomaly compared to other species. Especially so with the KOTC contest running right now.

Quote:

Hey how come the BPCL post is in the MN river forum and not in the catfish forum? Just wondering.

Oh yeah, by the way -- WWG and I have a plan and it doesn't involve small fish or 3rd place.
smile.gif

If WWG is true to form you should be in good shape.... Seems like he has the knack for finding fish and letting other people in his boat catch them... shocked.gif

No offense intended john... that was my streak in the early part of the season last year.

I have had well over 200 pounds of flats in my boat this year already and only about 12 of those pounds were on my hook and line. 3 guys have gotten their personal bests in my boat this year. Two 38's and a 32.

I am due for some action though......and tonight could be it.

Updated prediction is that some rookies will take the top prizes tonight. ..I mean you got WWG letting everybody else catch the big fish,dtro is always netting them for somebody else , I just run a "not a guide shuttle service" for big fish grin.gif

GAME ON!!

Quote:

Darren is pretty good with that net
grin.gif

yes he is when he has one to work with..... Me on the other hand. Don't let me near your fish with a net unless you want to earn some fast gray hairs. Got it on my upcoming b-day list. Then I can practice... lol

Any BP leaguers using Marine Radios out there this season?

Quote:

Me on the other hand. Don't let me near your fish with a net unless you want to earn some fast gray hairs. Got it on my upcoming b-day list. Then I can practice... lol

which reminds me of a video I have that I need to share that displays your netting expertise grin.gif

Good Luck tonight everyone, I hope I didn't use up all my fish catching during the week blush.gif

oh yeah.......don't forget to measure that girth! It's very easy to forget

Sounds like a few of us had a good night last night. Kyle B and Peder gave the smackdown to a couple of good flats and quite a few channnels in the boats as well.

Just have to wait on everyone e-mailing me in their results.

LFC- marine radio? Sounds like a nice investment to make for talking smack during the night grin.gif

Yep, the rookies came through on the flats.

Very strange night, slow bites for us, and the channels were tough to find. I almost wonder if they're not starting to spawn.

We had one good run in the boat and a fish to go along with it. I guess that's all it takes.

Nice fish guys.

Here's Kyles 40x24 (64pts) that went 28.5lbs:

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

This Kyle must be the Flathead KING the way he's slamming the nicer fish. cool.gif

Congrats again Buddy. smile.gif

Another nice kitty. Boy, I need to get fishing, only a few hours now. Please stop the rain.

Quote:

oops

yeah 60

You sure are having trouble with the math lately there good buddy. One too many "bumps" perhaps smirk.gif

Maybe running the net is finally wearing you out.

I got more bullies this weekend too smirk.gif

FINALLY got all the results in and congrats to the winners.

In the flats:

Kyle B 64 pts

Dave ( peder) 60pts

Smallest flat - Papa G with 30 pts ( 19 x11 )

Channels:

Brian (Papa Grump)- 46 pts

Dean (opie) 44 pts

Smallest channel Ed (ec30_06) 30 pts (20 x10)

Remember that we have the year end prize for the smallest , so these are the baselines for the rest of the summer. I'm also working on a getting a link set up that I will e-mail everyone to send their pictures to.

Wow!

Slow start! Not what I was expecting.

Congrats guys on the nice fish!

Quote:

Wow!

Slow start! Not what I was expecting.

Congrats guys on the nice fish!

If you miss the first week next year your getting tossed in the river mate. Thats two in a row for you.....

the rest of us catch fish when your around.... You don't always but we do... LOL grin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Out of town for work this week.

Can someone call Jim and give him my cell number for Friday.

I think that is who I'm fishing with.

Quote:

Out of town for work this week.

Can someone call Jim and give him my cell number for Friday.

I think that is who I'm fishing with.

Out of town, as you can't fish, or you just need to get ahold of him to make plans?

We'll get your number to Jim.

WWG- I just talked to Jim and he'll get ahold of you.

Good luck to everyone on friday. I will be at country fest trying not to catch anything

Just meant I was out of town..

but I will be back for fishing.

Thanks for forwarding the info.

Sub captain... Scott AKA Shamu... Will be unable to fill in as a sub. captain till further notice. His motor trashed out up in Canada.. He can still fill in as rider if necessary

Hopefully will be on back on standby by next outings.

updates to follow.