• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Belle Plaine Cat League

looks like we have room for riders yet , I'll post more on Saturday since we usually have 1 more meeting before league starts. We fish 6 Friday nights, cost of 100 bucks , 100 % payback.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Papa Grump

• DTro

• Larry FlatCaster

• hanson

If you Still have room for a Rider I would like to join. Was leaving for the meeting last night filled up on gas got 2 blocks down the street and blew a brake linecrazy.gif Thanks Kyle

Your in Kyle, and welcome aboard! looks like we have 20 people for this which is about the max for the league. If anybody is interested yet please email me at BGRDUMP at AOL (Contact Us Please) Com

since the meeting was a couple weeks ago, and I'm late to the party as usual, which one of you gents could contact to find out what's the skinny with the BP league?? grin.gif

not sure if logistically it would work but I'd sure like to try...

PapaGrump is the man. He will be having another meeting before we start to wrap up the details. I think he was planning on cutting it off at 20 people. Make sure you contact him as there are always last minute changes and to possibly get on an alternate list.

Currently we have 20 people counting Peder who e-mailed me last week and wanted in. A couple more have asked to jump on so they go on the waiting list . I plan on a second meeting either the 24th or 25th of this month with the dates, money and lineups being finalized. Currently we are thinking of June 8th and 22nd, July 20th, August 17th and 24th, and the final night being September 7th. More info coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Final meeting this coming Wednesday ,May 23rd at 7:30 in the Borough Bowl in Belle Plaine. Payment is due at that time to be on the league. Final proposed dates are 6/1, 6/22, 7/27, 8/17, 8/31, 9/14. 5 of the nights count towards the final standings.More info coming soon or shoot me a e-mail.

Brian

Brian, I will be up north fishing most of next week. I will catch you at the track for payment or mail it.

Quote:

Final meeting this coming Wednesday ,May 23rd at 7:30 in the Borough Bowl in Belle Plaine. Payment is due at that time to be on the league. Final proposed dates are 6/1, 6/22, 7/27, 8/17, 8/31, 9/14. 5 of the nights count towards the final standings.More info coming soon or shoot me a e-mail.

Brian

Hey, Brian

I wanted to let you know that if you have another person interested in the league, they can take my place. I just found out I have a couple of conflicts this summer so I am going to sit it out again this year. I am sure you will find someone to take my spot but if this is a problem let me know.

Dave

If you're a rider, I'll gladly take your place!

Pick me! Pick me! tongue.gif

Yes I was a rider but it will be up to papa grump if he has anyone on a waiting list or not.

Some guys dropping out frown.gif others are in grin.gif Reminder of the meeting tomorrow night ( Wednesday) at 7:30 at the Borough Bowl in Belle Plaine located along highway 169 . If you want in, payment and such is due at the meeting. Here is a roll call of who is in at this time, Captains are first:

Brian ( me)

Andy P ( River Rat)

Darren( Dtro)

Ed (ec30_06)

Larry ( LFC)

Dennis Steele

Chris Hanson

Dean Opatz

John( WWG)

Riders are:

Andy W( Fireman)

Jim D

Ryan

Jerry( Blue Kayak)

Tom Loranger

Brian A ( aanerrud)

Kyle B

Dave Pederson

Aaron Buck( North Woods Guy)

That makes 18 people for the League. Big dissapointment with Jim Hooper dropping out as he was one of the originals of the League, but family is and should be first. With Big Dave and Harvey Lee also dropping out, it opened up the doors for a couple more to jump in. I'm cutting this off at the 18 people, but if anymore drop out, there will be openings and you can also be on the "sub" list. Anybody interested to see what this is all about, feel free to stop in and say hi!

It was great to meet everyone, I think the league is going to be a good time! Larry thanks for the tip on Moore's Bait and Tackle I made it over there this afternoon to pick up supplies. grin.gif

Peder,

Nice meeting you, Glad moores was able to help you out.

To the rest of the new faces. It fwas great to put actual and screen name with live faces. This will be a fun season. Looking forward to fishing with many of you.

Good luck mates

LFC

Great turnout last night. I sent out a e-mail to everyone that gave me addresses.

Tom Larenger call me please so I can send you the same stuff at 612-743-1605.

Brian

It was great seeing everyone last night -- I'm looking forward to this summer. Brian -- thanks so much for organizing the league. Thanks for the treats Dennis. See you on the water.

I'm really bummed that I had too many conflicts that it prevented me from joining this season. I hope you guys all have a great season and good luck also.

Quote:

It was great seeing everyone last night -- I'm looking forward to this summer. Brian -- thanks so much for organizing the league. Thanks for the treats Dennis. See you on the water.

Ditto from me. With all of the experience sitting at that table last night, I should be a Pro by the end of the league!

I'm really looking forward to setting the hook on my first flathead. And Dennis, if you hook me up on a money fish next week, you can have the money!

Brian, I was unable to open the file. I'm not sure what program you used, but if you use MS Word or Notepad, we all should be able to open it.

Otherwise, you should be able to copy/paste right into the email text and not use an attachment.

brian, I couldn't open the attachment either, if you could put into the text of the email that would be great. Thanks.

dave

Disregard my previous post with alittle help from IT it worked fine. Yes I am a computer (Contact Us Please).

My prediction......for the winner tomorrow.

36 pound flat

9 pound channel

Good luck to everyone.

MY prediction is a 44pound flat, 12 pound channel in the same boat!