• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Charles Daily Pump

doser

Another gun question. Has anyone had a 3 1/2 CD pump? Any thoughts on these guns? Looking to buy one for a kid.

They are a true "You get what you pay for" gun.

Don't count on it lasting forever, but they are inexpensive to get into and a good gun for a kid.

Are you sure you want to start your kid off shooting 3.5 in. shells!! ? Ouch.

Daly stuff is okay, just don't look for fine fit and great finish. wink.gif

My son had a CD auto, no problems with it, but he wanted an over under. I thought if he paid the difference that would be fine. I also used the logic of saving myself 1/3 on shells!!! Now there's two shots, one for sure that he takes without relying on theat third shot. It has improved his shooting. The pumps with a 3.5 are a little uncomfortable (bit of a kick). For a kid I would recommend the O/U over the pump, but that's just my opinion. Whatever the case, it's great that you have a kid that will enjoy the outdoors with you for years to come! Work with them often, have fun, and stay safe. Brent

Actually it's not for my kid He's 4. It's for a friends kid who is older. He said he had one offered to him and didn't know much about them and needed an opinion. Thanks for the info. guys.