• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
minneman

vinyl suplies/upholsterers-etc

minneman

Im remodeling one of my boats this year and it involves vinyl. Id like to do it myself but know there is some sewing etc involved. any advice on who does a good job, or where to start looking for materials?

Code-Man

isn't there a place down by Big Cormorant?

fisherdog19

There's a place in DL, North of Hwy 10 on Hwy 59 called Gary Lee's. They do all types of marine upholstering.

Dahitman44

There are two guys I know -- can I list their names and numbers?

F-Dog/ Dead Head?

DEADhead

Quote:

There are two guys I know -- can I list their names and numbers?

you can list their names, just no contact information unless they are a sponsor.

Dahitman44

Their names are Jody Nelson (guy) Hawley and Ken somebody that all of the boat dealers use. Only know cell phone on Ken --

Sorry

Hit.

Dahitman44

Call a "Moorhead" area boat dealer and ask about "Ken" who works on that stuff -- they will help you.

minneman

Quote:

isn't there a place down by Big Cormorant?

That would be too conveinient, code man, who?

I stopped in and had a chat with Gary Lee today, he had some ideas for me, nice guy! BTW F dog, he doesnt do upholstery.

Thanks gents!

fisherdog19

Sorry, I thought he did.

Code-Man

I thought I saw a sign on the 6 some place. I just did a search on switchboard great sight to try and find stuff.

Jigsaw's Upholstery

Moorhead, MN

O J's Upholstery & Decorating

Moorhead, MN

showed up...can call and see if they do stuff...we had our boat cover worked on at the Airport in DL...does he do upholstery? Worth a shot.

minneman

yup, airport is the next stop

Dahitman44

They are good too, cCode. I have used them both -- kinda forgot.

I hope you don;t get tossed in jail for saying too much.

wink.gif

DEADhead

i fixed it, he's ok now wink.gif

Code-Man

just went copy paste. way to remember stuff there Hawley-wood.

Dahitman44

Code --

Just lookin' out for my "Boyz"

cool.gif