• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

best boat landing to use on long

was wondering what the best landing to use to get a larger boat on long any advice would be nice

Ive only used the south end access from what i can remember everything worked out ok with getting it in and getting a parking space

i almost always use the south, be careful not to get to far right as you are leaving the bay or a stump will eat your lower unit, and no likes a dinged up lower unit tongue.gif. Jonah

I used the north last year and hit a stump to the right of the landing almost took out my lower unit and a branch sticking out of the water almost put a hole in my boat. if you use the north, go straight out from the landing untill you are almost out of the little bay it is in. last year it was very shallow as well.