• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hi Ho Silva and a Cuddyer Brain Fart !

Windy City Walleye Hunter

Your favorite whipping boy did OK today in my book. Thanks to Cuddyer for that hilarios gaff on third base. I don't know if anybody picked up on it but as Cuddyer was crossing the plate, thinking that there were two outs, did you notice AJ start walking to his dugout? He didn't want to tip Cuddyer to the fact that there was only one out and it worked as Cuddyer didn't realize his goof until it was too late. And how bout Javy with 7 strong innings???

So did Reyes give up more runs today than all of last year?

Looks like the man with one leg shorter than the other has been hitting the buffet line rather than the weight room in the off season.

Then Big Bad Bobby Jenks finishes things off against the heart of the Twinks line-up.

GOOSE EGGS!!!

Let the games begin! 1-Love Pale Hose.

Windy

You give AJ to much credit , he probably thought the same as Cuddy . Twins played poorly today and that gave the W-Sox a win . Shouldn't be enough to get the trash talk started , should it ?

Yah we all make mistakes before all the trash talk starts lets wait till october and see whos spashind and drinking the bubblie and for the white sox being world champions last year where were they in the play offs oh and one more thing 4 division titles to one huh whos better maybe we should ask a scientist they might be able to figure it out better than some

Unfortunately I can back you up on Reyes. My less than ideal seats at the dome had me ten feet from Reyes as he warmed up in the pen. He's definitely been getting a second helping of taters. Neshek looked like the bat boy standing near him. smile.gif

I love Cuddy....but to say AJ was "decoying" him for the out is rediculous. AJ is as guilty as Cuddy!

I'll have to eat my words as I didnt think Silva could pitch a better game anymore. Chomp, Chomp. Crow never did taste well.

As far as AJ goes, he would like us to believe he knew there was only one out. Chicago can still have him.

Silvas performance was nice but I am not anywhere near ready to say he is "back". I was surprised more than encouraged. Lets see what his stats are by mid-May.. Jury is still out on this guy, IMO.

I am a die-hard Twins fan...but lets not get too excited about his performance today. He flirted with danger quite a bit. I think the weather hurt the hitters more than the pitchers and that made Silva look OK. I hope I am wrong, but I doubt that Silva will make it to Memorial Day as a Twins big league starter..

Cuddy will only amke that mistake once this year so I am glad it happened early in the year..

Every decent game Silva pitches gives the Twins time to prepare a younger pitcher. All Silva has to do is keep the Twins in the game so the offense can get it done. He is the #5 pitcher in my mind, and giving you a chance is all you usually get from the #5. Almost all teams have a Silva in their rotation.

Did anyone else notice Torii being in mid season form already? First two at bats, first pitch swing outs. THird at bat 2 on no outs ground into DP. Classic.

"No game break down from Windy City Walleye Guy Today?"

I got him covered on the wrap today. The AL MVP drives in the batting champ. Yohaaaaaaaaan continues to own the Sox. They go about two hours without a hit. Then AJ chokes, game over. Did I miss anything Windy? grin.gif

Windy probably won't comment, he only likes to spout off when his teams are winning; he gets pretty quiet when they lose.

thats what happens when you ride the band wagon today he fell off

Sorry for the delay in posting. I had something to do today. Hosting the entire family for Easter din din. I think you guys did miss one thing, our rookie was every bit as good as YO-Han today. One bad pitch to Morneau that I would expect a MVP to hit and that was the difference. I'll take that performance from our 5th starter against the Twinks ace every day and twice on Sunday. We sent up our 4th and 5th starters while you trotted out your 1 and 2 (maybe 3). The way I sees it is that we aced you guys 3-0 and you beat us 3-1 seems like we are up a run??? Happy Easter to all you FM'ers we didn't lay any "Easter Eggs" but the Twinks did yesterday, OOOOOOOHHH Yea!

Windy

hey windy city bullhead catch that all you got I think your subject name should of been HI HO WINDY CITY BULLHEAD CATCHER YOU HAVE A BRAIN FART Johan is a sox killer in his last 13 starts vs whitesux he is 10 and 1 with 2 no desitions Hey windy city blah blah blah Do you no who the greatest pitcher to never win a cy young is

"our rookie was every bit as good as YO-Han today"

Nice spin. Let me try. The Sox were one swing away from being shut out today. Nobody pitches every bit as good as YO. Danks did pitch very well though. I'll give you that Windy.

Quote:

We sent up our 4th and 5th starters while you trotted out your 1 and 2 (maybe 3).

Windy Silva is far from our 2 or 3rd starter, he is more like our 5th starter. Every game he pitches for the next month or so is an audition for him. If he starts to struggle they will yank him and bring up one of the young guns. That being said your young guy did pitch really well with the exception of the 4th inning. Also when Crain comes in I have come to expect him to give up at least one long ball, he go right after the hitters and that is bound to happen when you throw as many fastballs as he does.

If Silva is your 5th starter, who exactly is your 2nd, 3rd and 4th??? Huey, Duey and Louey?

Just Axe-in???

Windy

Hey windy city closet twins lover Is that all you have is to pick out mistakes and our pitching I think you are mistaken thinking the sox are going somewhere this year where were they last year in the playoffs if you didnt know where our pitchers are there in here in minnesota after kicking ur ##? in chicago so they only plated two of the three there if you want to pick on a pitcher pick on silva he is the weakest link kind of like you he wont last here long next year he will be pitching for you kind of like AJ we like to trade or (Contact Us Please) off to teams that think they are good to make them good for one year

"If Silva is your 5th starter, who exactly is your 2nd, 3rd and 4th??? Huey, Duey and Louey?"

Probably Boof-Garza and Mauer before it's over Im afraid. Redmond can catch when Joe is pitchin. smile.gif

Quote:

If Silva is your 5th starter, who exactly is your 2nd, 3rd and 4th??? Huey, Duey and Louey?

Just Axe-in???

Windy

Windy,

#2 - Boof

#3 - Ortiz

#4/#5 are pretty interchangable between Silva and Ponson. Granted Silva pitched great on Saturday, but I'm not convinced its the Silva we will continue to see. It would not surprise me to see both Silva and Ponson out of the rotation come second half of the season.

Heck if Ponson doesn't show any better than last night he won't make it to the All-Star break.

We have a young good arm, just waiting for someone to have a couple bad outings!

Man are you guys lucky that Silva didn't pitch against the Yanks, being your 5th starter and all. It has been great comfort knowing that the Twinks fate rests easy with your 2nd and 3rd starters, Mr. Boof (or is it Poof) and Mr. Ponson. I could not begin to imagine what Mr. Silva's ERA would have been had he faced the Yanks....Sleep well Twinkie fans, it's going to be a great season up in Twinkie-ville!

Windy

Windy,

Although your "Huey, Louie, and Dewey" made me snicker out loud, you better be careful dissing on the Twins staff what with the change in your WSox staff this year. I don't think they are gonna hold the A's, or anybody else, to only low-scoring games all season.

Geno,

I got all my fingers and toes crossed, though they did ok in the other City By The Bay. Garland Contreras and Buehrle looked pretty good against the tough A's lineup. You know I got to beat a man when he is down so I took my shots when I had them, today the Twinks fought back so I am ducking and weaving but my boys did ok....And hey, how about them Cubbies....THEY DIDN'T LOSE TODAY!!! LOL

Windy

hey windy I hear espn have a opening you should apply you seem to know everything about every team go for it it might get you out off chicago to see the real world and get you out of the white sox life of sucking

congrats to white sox in takeing a series in oakland since 2000 man they are a the real deal windy city bullhead what ever you are must be nice to have a team like like that an your side