• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What do YOU think of AJ Pierzynski?

HossFisher

Don't let Windy fool you guys he is just like a politician.

Here is the second attempt of the blatant cheap shot.

notice the right foot and the head looking straight down.

BigSandyopener07.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Windy City Walleye Hunter

• Spinner1

• PierBridge

• Juneau4

Don't worry Pier, Windy isn't fooling anyone; I just like to point out his hypocrisy to see what kind of BS spin he'll use to try to defend what he says, it's usually good for a laugh.

When your teammates dont like you that says enough.

We will just ahave to see what windy has to say about it when buddy gets what he has comeing to him. Then we can all say it was an accident. And for a catcher getting run over it happens when they block the plate right.

Perhaps this is the best form of retaliation:

Morneau - 3 FOR 4, HR, 2 2B, 4RBI

A-Jerk - 1 FOR 4, 3 LOB

WhSux 2-7-0

Twinks 9-16-1

Quote:

A-Jerk - 1 FOR 4, 3 LOB

WhSux 2-7-0

Twinks 9-16-1

Should have been 4-4!!!!! grin.gif

We own the Sox... grin.gif

Schweady,

You're the first person that has picked up on what I was saying. Drop it, move on, win the games. I think the rest of the "Ernest and Julio" crowd should take your advice. Beat em between the lines. Sweep the series tomorrow and move on. Play some baseball and see what happens.

Windy

Yeah, brings back fond memories of the series sweep I saw down at the Cell in July '04. In the first game, Hunter scores on a shallow sac fly, knocking Burke on his kiester and the WhSux never recovered. I believe Davis caught the rest of the series. Reading all of the chirping in the ChiTribune that whole week was almost as fun as being at the games. Good times between the lines.

Got to love the Illidiot responses. Lets not forget this is a Minnesota based site. You will never win this is TWINS territory.

Here's a little clearer shot.

ajmorneauvj4.jpg

I'm not sure how this would look through White Sox colored glasses....if it was his left foot, I could MAYBE see some of the excuses being floated as valid....but his right foot? No way that was accidental.

Hopefully they can finish the sweep today.

A.J. is a punk and even worse, a dirty player. He'll get his. No doubt he did it on purpose - if you think otherwise you're just as big of a punk and he is. Hopefully Joe Nathan gives him 96 in the back later this year - gotta make it hurt.

FI

Quote:

Here's a little clearer shot.

ajmorneauvj4.jpg

I'm not sure how this would look through White Sox colored glasses....if it was his left foot, I could MAYBE see some of the excuses being floated as valid....but his right foot? No way that was accidental.

Hopefully they can finish the sweep today.

OH MY GOD! Clearly Morneau was blocking the bag and AJ had no choice.

I think a little up and in , and down and out, on every other pitch for todays game. Is he playing today? If so he needs one in the ribs some time this series, its a ball game, thats how it works!

I think your clear photo illustrates my point better than yours. If AJ wanted to get Justin he would have planeted his left foot on his ankle. You can see him clearly trying to avoid his foot with his right foot flexed to the right and nothing is touching poor Justin's little tootsies except the outside sole of the side of his foot. Remember he was trying to break up a double play on that play. And his head is down to make sure he did not step on poor Justin.

And as long as you still have your undies in a bunch, the shoes AJ are wearing look like rubber spikes to me which would make sense in the Baggie Dome. Maybe Justin has an alergy to rubber and AJ could have caused a severe allergic rash. I think this demands a full league investigation....Come on guys....Who's with me?????

Windy

Quote:

I think your clear photo illustrates my point better than yours. If AJ wanted to get Justin he would have planeted his left foot on his ankle. You can see him clearly trying to avoid his foot with his right foot flexed to the right and nothing is touching poor Justin's little tootsies except the outside sole of the side of his foot. Remember he was trying to break up a double play on that play. And his head is down to make sure he did not step on poor Justin.

And as long as you still have your undies in a bunch, the shoes AJ are wearing look like rubber spikes to me which would make sense in the Baggie Dome. Maybe Justin has an alergy to rubber and AJ could have caused a severe allergic rash. I think this demands a full league investigation....Come on guys....Who's with me?????

Windy

Thats classic Windy folks... grin.gif

You have to run for something you could sell ocean front property in the Sahara desert and some people would buy...

Thanks Hollywood Pete!

Quote:

Windy

Windy, I think you've gone from stirring the pot to smoking it. Seriously. That has got to be the most irrational line of thought I've ever heard. Wow. Just wow.

Also, notice in the picture that AJ's head is looking down to where he is stepping!!! Only reason to look down at your feet while running is if you are trying to stomp on something. What a complete jacka$$! He needs a fastball right in the back this afternoon.

Coach Dog,

The only thing you are missing in your line of thinking is the word "not". The only reason to look down at your feet while running is if you are "not" trying to stomp on something. If AJ were trying to "stomp" on something as you say, why would he not use his more powerful lead foot which would be his left foot where he could exert maximum pressure rather than daintely trying to pussyfoot around with his off foot, the right one????

Riddle me that Mister Wizzard!

Windy

Windy, Sorry, my mistake, I am an (Contact Us Please). I should have known that AJ, the class act that he is, would never do such a thing like that. Again, I apologize for being so stupid. confused.gif

After reading all of Windys posts he just lost any credibility that he ever had. Biggest Homer I have ever seen.

Maybe if you start passing around what ever it is your smoking we will all start to get your logic but for now I just have to laugh. Your a funny guy, not very bright but very very funny.

Lets see how Windy can put a positive spin on a four pitch walk to Hunter with bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth with 2 outs. This should be a good one.

I still really don't care about the play, nothing happened, I'm over it. Go back and read my posts, none of them even mentioned the play in question. My only point was how big of a hypocritical dumb@$$ that you make yourself look. I'm waiting for your answer on how "dirty" of a play it is to run over a catcher that is blocking the plate, yet you had no problem with AJ doing to Barrett last year. I'd just like for once to see you talk out the same side of your mouth. I know your just trying to stir the pot, but sometimes the pot doesn't need stirrin'.

Obviously we all think AJ should be hit by a pitch, or whatever, but a little good natured fun can turn nasty if you try to make someone eat crow... There is a fine line here fellas, and its ONLY MAY yet!! grin.gif

Very Wise Words Donk,

And Snowman, you should know that a pot always needs stirrin' otherwise everything sticks to the bottom of it and I hate when things stick to my bottom! You guys crack me up, you make me raff as Mister Meyagi said.

Windy

Quote:

Quote:

A-Jerk - 1 FOR 4, 3 LOB

WhSux 2-7-0

Twinks 9-16-1

Should have been 4-4!!!!! grin.gif

We own the Sox... grin.gif

So, quick question to all you Twinkie lovers who should have been enjoying the beat down the Twinks gave to my beloved Pale Hose the past 3 days, but instead choose to open up Minnesota's biggest "whine-ery" gnashing and wailing over poor Justin's footsie.

How many of you agree with Pier's theory that The Twins "own" the Sox???? I'm guessing it will be all of you. So I went to the ole book of records looking to be bowled over by the Twins career winning percentage against my misearable Pale Hose...Could they have a .700 record against the Sox....Doubtful but surely they would have a .600 record against the Sox....They are at least over .500 against the Sox...RIGHT???

WRONG YOU ARE MY FRIENDS!!! They have a pitiful .474 record against the Sox. The Sox have issued the "beat down" on your Twinks nearly 100 times more than you so put that in your Creme-filled pipes and suck it! (nice Twinkie tie-in, don't you think)

Windy

I have to say thank you AJ. you gave the twins a fire they have not got going. this is why the twins will kick the shat out out the sux this year. if the manager of the sox was smart, he and the GM would trade the team cancer.

Quote:

How many of you agree with Pier's theory that The Twins "own" the Sox???? I'm guessing it will be all of you. So I went to the ole book of records looking to be bowled over by the Twins career winning percentage against my misearable Pale Hose...Could they have a .700 record against the Sox....Doubtful but surely they would have a .600 record against the Sox....They are at least over .500 against the Sox...RIGHT???

WRONG YOU ARE MY FRIENDS!!! They have a pitiful .474 record against the Sox. The Sox have issued the "beat down" on your Twinks nearly 100 times more than you so put that in your Creme-filled pipes and suck it! (nice Twinkie tie-in, don't you think)

Windy

I totally agree with the statement!! He didn't detail his definition of ownership your stat says TWINS are .474 against the sox. Well my stat has it like this TWINS are 1.000 against the sox with 26 runs 39 hits, 8.7 runs and 13 hits a game in the 3 game series - can you say OWNERSHIP!!!!!

As Windy so often says.. What have you done lately... three game sweep....Twins are heading up in standing and someone else is fading... soon just to be a passing thought in 07... wink.gif