• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
deano

Ice out tournament

deano

Who's all coming to the Zipple bay Ice out northern tournament Apreil 28th and 29th?

Curly

How much is the enrty fee for this tournament? Is it a team tournament or do you enter as a individual?

deano

$50.00 per team, 2 person teams, 2 day tourny 8:00-4:00 on Saturday and 8:00-2:00 on Sunday

fiskyknut

I'm trying to line up a partner. This is a fun time and well run tourney and I don't want to miss it or miss cashing a check again! Most of my friends are Walleye Snobs though so I will have to do some arm twisting maybe!!!

Hmmmm, will the ice be off of Zbay by then?

Think Spring....It's bound to happen!

fiskyknut

PierBridge

No kidding Fisky I'm worried about the Sturgeon Excursion on the 20th. confused.gif

Royal Dutchman

Fisky,

I'm afraid I lean toward the walleye snob side, but if you're desperate for a partner, it sounds like a good time.

Of course, you can't tell anyone I fished in a Jack tournament!

rain4th@mncable.net

bturck

Royal Dutchman: Your secret is safe with us, at least until Fisky posts his results, then the cat will be out of the bag blush.gif Bill

deano

We've been doing this tournament for 10 years and the ice has always been off. A couple of years ago there was still some in the bat up by the mouth, but by the middle of the first day it was all gone. If anyone gets a chance swing by cabin #1 for a beverage that weekend.

fiskyknut

Has it been 10 years already? I've done it quite a few times myself. The year I got second the ice was blowing in from off the mainlake into the jetty area making that area difficult for those that fish there.

Doug I'll get you a E out tonite, your jiggin on the river by now anyhow!

Think Spring.....fiskyknut

Bandit

Do you have to register early, or can I do that when I get there on Friday?

deano

You can do it whenever you get there, as late as Saturday morning, before it starts

deano

I'm getting a little nervous about still having ice out there. I've got mixed emotions, i'm not sure if I want the sun to shine, or for it to rain to get rid of the ice.

jerkbait

Sunshine would be nice smile.gif going to be wet soon enough. But you know there could be a 1st time for a not ice out tournament. Cast your lures on top of the ice and see if you can get the jacks to jump through the old holes, or just drink beer. grin.gif