• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Last chance for optics deals

bigyooper

We just recieved our final word that our office is closing on May 17th. If anyone wants optics you better get them before then.I can give some awesome deals, sometimes super close to cost.

BIGYOOPER,

I just bought my nephew a .243 single shot and I need to get him a scope. Do you have a list of scopes that are discounted? I dont want to spend to much over $100 being it is his first gun and well you know how kids treat things.

If you have any info on something like a 3x9 40MM I would be interested.

Thanks,

[email protected]

PERCHKING

Im looking for a scope for my back up 30-06, I want a good clear scope, dont need it for long shots, 100 yds or less. Im not looking to dump big money on it, as I said it is my back up, the only time it gets used is target practice, or if someone else needs a gun to use, I have never had problems with my primary .06 so I havent ever needed to use it. Shoot me an email with some options you would have for me, and some round about prices.

Thanks, Scott!

[email protected]

I am also looking for a scope for my Ruger ..25-06

Not looking to spend a lot though...what ya got?

Lawdog, I am not sure if I did. we are haveing trouble with our emails, they are switching everything over to the new servers. can you send it again,

as far as riflescopes, send me an email with a price range and I will set you up with something well worth it.

yooper, i sent you an email as well, did you recieve it or not, please let me know.

yooper I sent you an email Tuesday and again today and haven't recieved anything back. They are from (Contact Us Please) at yahoo Let me know if you recieved them or not.

Thanks