• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Packaged minnows

I saw some packaged shinners at Fleet Farm last night, but didn't have time to talk to anyone in the store. Has anyone tried these? A they packed in preserveatives of some sort or salted? I thought they might work well for the BWCA or Canada. They had assorted colors also.

MrBig go to Willmar-Spicer forum ask J from JsBait He has a vending machine he loads when hes gone.

This is also a company thats packaging fake leeches inside a small white tube. These things are the real deal! I'll gather some more info and post about them. Just got the chance to see them a couple weeks ago and they are going to be a hot item for those of you taking trips into Canada...

No Js bait does his own packing,Check him out!I think hes also a sponcer of FM.I could be wrong.I do know he posted before he went to RedLake he had to stock his vending machine.Bag & stock.

The fake leech company I was referring to is called Slimers. Cool stuff.