• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ortonville

how much snow

ortonville

how much snow did eveyone get? i would say about 6 and a 1/2 to 7 inches here in ortonville

heiman507

Just a dusting in Marshall

LOTWSvirgin

nothing in windom

Eric Wettschreck

Tiny little dusting in Avoca.

HOWEVER, this weather is a total drag. I really want to get my boat in the water and hit the early season crappies on Shetek and bloody. Huge whitecaps and brrrr cold arn't my idea of fun on the lake.

harvey lee

I know what you mean Eric. I have been trying to get on the Minnesota and Mississippi for some eye and channel cat action and its to cold to enjoy it. I would assume the cold weather has dropped the water temps and the eye fishing has slowed. frown.gif

I have also been thinking of Washington for some slab crappies but the weather isnt helping there either.

The next run might be the Sturgeon event if the cold and ice leaves that area.

At least we have no snow in Arlington. smile.gif

Eric Wettschreck

Dude, there is ice on the lake again!!! shocked.gif

Local rumor is crappies on the Shetek inlet and the main point on Bloody, and my boat is sitting in the driveway cuz, Brrrrrrrrrrrrr.

reddog

Not only on the lakes, around them also..... IMG_6649.JPG

IMG_66463.JPG

IMG_6651.JPG

MN Shutterbug

Reddog, those are some cool photos. Thanks for posting. BTW, what lake were these taken at?

LOTWSvirgin

I agree those are some awesome pictures

ricbak

Nice pix reddog, oh that looks so cold for a spring time shot of the lake. Lets hope this cold snap breaks and get back to some spring like temps soon.

harvey lee

Little eye chop. Eric, you should be out there and giving reports. wink.gifgrin.gif

reddog

Quote:

Reddog, those are some cool photos. Thanks for posting. BTW, what lake were these taken at?

Thanks for the compliments, It was pretty amazing.

South East corner of Big Spirit Lake, right across from the hatchery.

123fish

With these northwest winds you couldn't have found a better spot to get some ice shots. Great pics.

Eric Wettschreck

HL, I'd love to be out there but my boat isn't an icebreaker!!!

ortonville

sounds like we are going to get it again 3 to 6

Eric Wettschreck

My neighbor and I are fishing the Border water challenge on Big Stone the end of the month. I hope mother nature gets it all out of her system now so it's at least half way decent.