• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Team Turkey Takers.... (Team#6)

fishnhooks

Team#6. I think that we need a name as well. Suggestions already made were..

huntmup suggestions - Team Limb hangers

Team Full Strut??

"HSO Dominant Destroyers"

"HSO Turkey Takers"

Nice ideas huntmup. (I kind of like the turkey takers one myself)

I am having a hard time thinking of some myself so I tried to make a list throughout the day.

“Turkey Tumblers”

Smoked Turkeys Are Real Tasty (START)

Turkey Chokes

Team kalkon (Swedish for turkey)

Are there any more suggestions out there??

"hooks"

I like it teal... that's got a real nice ring to it...

"2nd place"!!! tongue.gif

Good Luck!

Ken

And the bashing begins...shocked.gif

Well.....Let's see.... I have to come up with a good comeback. O.K. I got it.... You won't be able to respond back to this one. Now get ready... Here it is.... NO YOU will be 2nd. Take that for a come back grin.gif

"hooks"

Keep it up guys and you'll find your selves getting whooped by a JAKE. blush.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Just quit now - that way your not embarrassed. Problem with a Jake is they never know when to quit and end up saying "(Contact Us Please), you were right"

Tealitup you better watch out because your on team eight and in my book that is last place and the spur collectors might have to put you in your place

hooks, How about "LAST LIGHT LONGBEARDS".

Lets go with something, our team-mates must be out hunting. grin.gif

cw, what do you think?

huntmup,

I like your HSO Turkey Takers. What do you think?

"hooks"

O.K.

We have a name.

I am hunting 225 season E.

How about the rest of the Team?

"hooks"

Sorry I haven't checked in yet. I like the Turkey Takers name so its good you already decided that.

I'm hunting 442B. I think I got a good spot and with the M-F season I hope I don't run into anyone else.

Turkey Takers it is. grin.gif

Hello Power Stroke and ChuckN.

I my hunting 440-A in MN. Not sure if I'm going to NE on 4/14 or if i'm going to go fill my prairie tag in SD that sat. 4/18 is a looooooooong wait. crazy.gifgrin.gif

Sounds like a good name. I've been out scouting a lot and if the birds don't move too much I've got a real good chance a few nice ones. Knock on wood, 219 (Contact Us Please)

cw,It's good to hear from you. I see your hunting 419, whitch season will you be going out? Keep your sights on the big ones.

219A,they screwed up in the map and is labled 419 Wright Co

Does Rogaine work on beards?

Hello cw,

I don't think so after they are dead. wink.gif

Looks like you and huntmup are first ones on the line up in the team so far.

Good Luck!

"hooks"

Turkey Takers, what is your chioce of weapon and how do you have it setup.

I am going with my Benelli M-1 Super 90. It has a pistol grip stock, TRUGLO Pro-Series Magnum Gobble-(Contact Us Please) (Contact Us Please) sights, H.S.STRUT Undertaker Choke and I shoot WINCHESTER SUPREME 12 GAUGE, 3 INCH, 1 3/4 oz. 4 SHOT.

Last bird killed, 51 yards. grin.gif

He did not tell you that it was 51 yards when he shot at the bird 5 times. Missing all times the bird hit head on into a tree. He then ran up to the bird put his foot on the ground and sufficated it to death.

But he did manage to put one final shot into its head point blank. Only two shots.

huntmup,

Use that baby and get a nice one! Besides my other places, I just got a last minute permission from someone else that I know to hunt on their property that has been seeing turkeys there. He is giving me the tour tomorrow. grin.gif

"hooks"

hooks,

That sounds great, you can never have to much land to hunt on.

Dan

Chuck

Can you explain this pic please?

joel.jpg

I had to move this thread up. Been scouting yesterday and today. The snow really helps in trackin them. I found lots of tracks and a couple more roost. Sounds like 60s all next week with no rain. It will be a long wait for Wed morning. I'm shooting the first one I see so we are in the lead right away.

Quote:

I had to move this thread up. Been scouting yesterday and today. The snow really helps in trackin them. I found lots of tracks and a couple more roost. Sounds like 60s all next week with no rain. It will be a long wait for Wed morning. I'm shooting the first one I see so we are in the lead right away.

Your team automatically loses with any hens shot. Also, make sure you bring a couple boxes of shells smile.gif

cw, Good luck on your hunt. I hope you get the BOSS. I have been sick for the past 3+ weeks. frown.gif I was going to wait for a jake "grin.gif" but I to will take the first Tom that comes running in. I have not been able to scout yet, so I am heading to the farm NOW. grin.gifgrin.gif

Good luck to all

huntmup

Takers, we are on the board. smile.gif It's not much but it's a bird. 22.5 lbs., S-.75 in. and B-10.750 in. Will post pics and info when I get home.

huntmup