• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

has anyone been doing any open water panfish, catfish, or anything other than superior latley. with the water so murky I find that the fishing will be nard on the big lake. Im antsy to get out and catch something besides steelhead.

I can't help you there. To me there is only one fish right now...and it is made of steel.

I'm not going to give the true answer to that one. shocked.gif Do you have that boat ready for the open water yet captain?

Quote:

Matt, what type of fish eats yarn?
smile.gif

very prety ones.and they fight well too...

The boat will be ready by next weekend. And the weekends are filling up fast.

Ive been going to the rivers every day, and with the exception of one day I havent caught much. I just wana go get some crappies and gills on one of those windy days like today.

is the louis open? is it worth fishing there for cats or something. I would think its still to cold.