• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Easter Weekend

smalltownboi2008

hey yall haven't been on here for a while. just wondering if anybody plans on taking out there boats on easter weekend? drove by some local area lakes an all of them are wide open. and by the way...has there been any information on the tues. nite walleye tournaments comming up here in a couple months? any info would be great thanks. cool.gif

Hoping to get mine out for the first time. Been away at school, and this will be the first weekend of open water since i've been home. Might try to hit up the crappies, but it depends on the weather. If anything else, i'll bring the boat down and get it all ready to go!

We're still ice covered for the most part. Lots of open water in the next week. Temps not so favorable for boating, but there will be a few hitting some bays as soon as possible. I'm putting new batteries in tomorrow, in the lake asap. Brent