• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro Skeg Repair Shop?

I live in Savage and need a new skeg welded on for open water. Anyone know of a shop on the south side who can do this?

I had on welded by a place on cliff rd in burnsville. I cant remember the name he was east on cliff rd off of 35w. Mine wasnt off it was just bent and if it had been torn off I think he said I may have to replace the whole thing. he did do a nive job and it only cost me 50 bucks. Twin city outboard in Shakopee is another you could call and ask. I know the marina I talked to said they take the lower unit off and send it in and that gets very expensive with labor. Look in the yellow pages for metal shops or welders that is how I found him. Good luck

Are you looking for a portable welder? I know a of a portable welder based out of prior lake off co rd 42, near co rd 18. Does aluminum.