• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Rick G
      Wow, nice gill😁
    • Fish Head
      Yes they are. 
    • Rick G
      Mr Pike, if you are going through blades that fast on the k-drill, you will certainly dull them out just as fast or faster on a Nils. The Ripper style blades that come on the K are about as good as it gets as far as durability goes. 
    • Wheres_Walter
      Looking for a recommendation for the best product to seal around an after market intake for a live well.  Aluminum boat that has been sitting on a trailer for a 4-5 years.  Old epoxy fell right off.   If you have a product you like the best, I'd love to hear it?  Lots to choose from....
    • ANYFISH2
      Awesome day!
    • BobT
      Are both units supplied by the starting battery?
    • Simon M.
      Hello fellow archers. I am wondering if anyone has any information on the Maple Grove Archery Hunts allowed by the City and the DNR? Specifically, I am wondering if there is ample public land to hunt or if it is limited to private land? If you have hunted in Maple Grove in the past, what has your experience been? I am an MBRB member and try to participate in those hunts but those also require being drawn, that said what have your successes been and or failures? Just any general thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks Simon
    • yoppdk
      Only a couple years old. Decided to get a dual charger, so need to get rid of the 106D. Works like new. Cost for new is about $100, so make an offer. It's located in Grand Rapids, though I can ship.   On-board Battery Charger 6 Amps Total Output Convenient On-board Mounting Multi-Stage Charging Automatic Temperature Compensation Digitally-Controlled Microprocessor Design
      Protects Your Batteries so you can stay on the Water Longer Enhanced Status Codes
      (Charge Stage, Maintenance Mode Status, Error Notification & Full Charge) Up to 2X Faster Charging in High Temperatures Short Circuit, Reverse Polarity & Ignition Protection Saltwater Tested & Fully Corrosion Resistant Waterproof, Shock & Vibration-resistant Aluminum Construction Recovery Time: 10-12 hours Size: 8-¾" L x 4-¾" W x 3" H For use w/ 12V system w/ 12V/6-cell Batteries That Are Flooded/Wet Cell, Maintenance Free or Starved Electrolyte (AGM) only (24-105 amp hour rating) FCC Compliant UL Listed to Marine Standard 1236

Includes: 1 Pre-Wired On-Board Marine Battery Charger 1 6' Fused Output Cable 1 6' AC Power Cord Installation Instructions Owners Manual
    • Jim Almquist
      I wonder just how many holes you cut before dulling your blades. Are you always fishing dirty ice ?  The Nils will be way easier on your drill but if you are on dirty ice it will dull just as fast or even faster. If you go the Nils route make sure to have an extra blade so you can send it in and still ice fish. Frank ( Surface Tension ) is quick with his turn around time but has his real busy moments as well and you would hate to miss a weekend.
    • Fish Head
      I think this is the problem Bob. The battery is fine and has a decent charge, but the humminbird unit either shuts down or becomes very, very dim lit due to dropping voltage during cranking the big engine.  My bow mount humminbird has never done this, but it has always been a problem on the console mounted unit even with several different batteries over the years.