• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering if you guys were as pumped as I was to see that the DNR is uping the stocking numbers on fosters. That should make for even more drag squeling action. grin.gif

When did they last stock it? i heard it wasn't that long ago. But how did they do it with the ice still on there? ike

There sure are some nice fish in there. I caught 12 of them yesterday morning and had 2 21"ers and 7 between 15-18". One of the shorties i had was a colorful brookie. The average size was awesome. I went out there again this morning and it wasnt quite as fast. I had a 14", 15" and 16". But I did have a massive monster on. As i got him about 10' out from shore he started rolling and he snapped me off. I didnt know big trout rolled like that. It reminded me of a muskie. He was much bigger than the two 21" fish i had yesterday, i figured he was about 25-26". Probably the biggest trout i'll ever get a shot at around here.

there's definitely some lunkers in there. The biggest my buddy's pulled out of there pushed 28". He also caught a few 24"s. Of course, I never had the pleasure of pulling in a brute on fosters... frown.gif