• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BUFFALO BISON BASKETBALL TEAM IS IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. FIRST TIME IN EVER!! Come out and support the team at the Target Center on Saturday at 8pm.

B-U-F-F-A-L-O

B-U-F-F-A-L-O

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BUFFALO

GO BISON!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAA

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

I'll be pulling for the Bison. How did Buffalo get in with the big schools anyway?

They are as scrappy as can be. Great three point shooters and a awesome coach.

It's going to be a great game tonight...

I'm an Armstrong grad, so I have my loyalties there, but I will be pulling hard for Buffalo to win the whole thing. I had a chance to meet and work with the coach for several weeks last fall, and got to know a bunch of the kids. You're right, they have an awesome coach...Coach Guida is a great guy and really knows his stuff! What a great bunch of kids, too!!!

GO BISON!

WE DID IT, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA huu huu, YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was crazy. The car ride home is one I'll never forget. Hand out the window with my index finger raised and everyone honking and doing the same thing, wow.

That game was absolutely amazing. is anyone going to the pep rally thing today at 2:30 at the high school? I know i'll be there.

I saw you there. It was amazing. I even got to be in the parade. If anyone was there, I was the one with my whole upper body out the window and beating boom sticks and yelling my voice out. Even if you can't identify me, our truck had streamers on the top hanging down and baloons as well. Made my day worthwhile even if I couldn't go fishing.

yeah they won the game on a shot with two seconds remaining. it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

It' grass. I had my whole body in a hole and my brother took a picture.

K Dawg I'm an 84 grad from Buffalo and was also glad to see them as state champs at something finally! smirk.gif I know the football team came close a few years back. The wrestling team made it to state when I was a senior and few times after that, but I don't think the team ever took 1st place. Purple Pride! smirk.gif

~piker