• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey Jim,

If you want some company this summer searching for the big Burntside walleyes, the "Fish Master" would sure like to go out there sometime with ya for an evening bite. I will even bring the beer!

I will stop by on Saturday AM and shoot the BS with ya.

Later,

Justin

That could happen! wink.gif I say this with some reservation, because even though you catch some nice Crappies and Trout, I'm not sure you're ready for the Big Burntside Walleyes smile.gif

Maybe if we put you through the Army Jump School at Ft. Benning Georgia, and got you on the weights, we could have you in condition by early July grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Jim, You know big fish are what I specialize in. Your wimpy Burntside Lake Walleye are by no means any match for the "Fish Master"! I guess I will have to show you how to dish out some punishment on those fish! Smash, Bash, and Destroy!!

Justin

Justin,

1st of all, You're making me blush, calling me the Fish Master, and saying that those Burntside walleyes are no match for me, which is true smirk.gif However, it would sadden me to have to tell your widow that the last thing I remember was seeing the bottoms of your shoes after one of those Burntside Lunkers dragged you over the side of the boat!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Jim,

I just hate to burst your bubble there, my friend, but there is only 1 unmistakeable, undeniable, never duplicated "Fish Master"!!!! I never knew that picture in the Echo would turn me into an overnight sensation, but hey, I am what I am!!! I can't go anywhere now without being noticed! cool.gifgrin.gif

Justin