• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just returned from two very hard days of fishing and never could tell you I had a bite. I never saw a fish come out of the water from anyone else, it was fun to be on the water but the fish had lock jaw. I am a river rat now transplanted and have fished Alma all my life and never been skunked that way. Last week neighbors of my folks who live on the river did very well. The water is perfict to fish not cloudy, high or fast, they just were not biteing. mad.gif

I do think that with the warm weather it will turn back on. I will be back in about two weeks to cross their eyes smirk.gif

Has it picked up any at Alma the last couple days trying to choose between there and Red Wing.

nothing is happening in ALma... ALma, in general, is not as good as Redwing is.. Go where the crowd is at, that is where the walleyes are at.