• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

small catch

youngie22

This weekend my buddies dad was a one man bait catcher. We had him put on a micro small lure by fiskas w/ some uero larvea. He was catching shiner minnows left and right (2" -4"). we told him to move a little and he wouldn't cause he was catching fish. He also caught a 2 1/2 inch eel pout; we got a good kick out of it. We moved and fished hard saturday. We tried on, near and around structure; tried off of flats near no mans land. Garrison reef, three mile, seguchies, banana, and all around myr mar area. Every one we caught was puking up the grass shrimp and that seemed tpo be their choice bait. Waxies seemed to be no good, minnows no good, and euro's not to bad. I think I'll give it a couple weeks and try again if I can. If it'll be sunny the day you go out next; bring sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen. The sun is getting very strong w/ all the reflection.

you were either in front of or behind us on saturday, we were fishing off garrison reef, and 3 mile. noticed the grass shrimp also coming out of our fish!!