• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I have been a visitor here for sometime. I sure like the site. The people here seem friendly and willing to share so much knowledge and insight.

I moved from Duluth to Eveleth 3 years ago. I am 37 years old,married,4 children, employed with local 633 Cement Masons and Plasters. I have been pouring and finishing Concrete for 15 years now.

I have been enjoying the outdoors since a young boy. Spent many hours after school fishing the upper lester being it was less then a half a mile from the house I grew up in. Remembering walking down there with a full leg cast trying to carry my poles while hopping around on crutches and trying like heck to keep the cast from soaking up the river.

Never can wait for the next season to reopen.

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota and HotSpotOutdoors. Glad to have you here and we look forward to your future posts.

Hey sonofafish:

Good to see you here. Welcome. Looks like you've joined the crowd of people with spring fever. grin.gif

Now that is a monniker! grin.gif Good to have you here with the rest of us sons-of fishes! grin.gifgrin.gif You will get alot out of the site and don't ever feel afraid to ask questions like, "what makes a looper bobber better then a weighted balsa float?". You'll get good answers and maybe some ribbing but this is where the fish hits the pan so to speak! Welcome!

Tunrevir~ cool.gif

smile.gif Welcome to the forum Son ofa fish. Alot of info here and your right a lot of good people . You will have most of your ?"s taken care of here.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Welcome aboard Son_ofa_Fish!

Welcome aboard. I too am a transplant from Duluth the Range. And although I lived on the other end of town, I spent more than a couple hours fishing the Lester River.

Cant wait till the tributaries open up. Are there any people fishing the shore anywhere yet?

Funny how we all seem to keep migrating further north.

Welcome aboard.

Its great up here and the fishing is even better. Thanks Wade.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Just keepup your posts, I really enjoy reading them. 11001 more posts by me and I will be tied with Northlander. LOL.

SOF

Welcome,

Just remember to take what the grass carp guys say with a grain of salt. Bass are here for those that can't catch walleyes. smirk.gif

Quote:

Welcome,

Just remember to take what the grass carp guys say with a grain of salt. Bass are here for those that can't catch walleyes.
smirk.gif

He He He!!! Finally someone said it!!! Bass Fishing=LAME! grin.gif

Welcome son_ofa_fish!!!