• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone tried that Meadow lake for tulibees

i think that's the name of that trout lake near DL.. I heard it's got some thriving populations of tulibees.. anyone tried it this winter? how big are they out there? just wondering if anyones been out there???Give me a shout!

I think you'd be better off fishing melissa or sallie for tullies than meadow, but that's just my $0.02

There were some people fishing Meadow, yesterday, 3/17/07.

Are they fishing for panfish?

It looked like a short walk from the access, just what I need at my age. grin.gifconfused.gif

panfish or tulibees... they must be fishing for something!! the last trap net had some decent tullibees in it I know that...

used to catch sunnies right in front of the acces on Meadow when I was younger. CLEAR LAKE 24 feet a few winters ago and could see bottom. DO NOT DRIVE OUT THERE spring fed and always is thin. Was on Melissa needed extension drove across to Meadow 10 inches