• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Any resorts still allowing trucks out? *DELETED*

sticknstring

Red Door said they were closeing theirs 3/15. Went out on the 14th and right front tire dropped through 15 ft. from shore. Had to get pulled out. Stuck to left side, then OK.

Went out to Lower Pantry and did OK, some nice perch, biggest was 13 1/4 inchs. Fishing in 24 to 26 ft.

garrison sports,and terrys are closed. twin pines was open, but looked pretty bad. Better off taking atv or truck to garrison landing. you also save yourself 10$

Went out of Lybeck's this afternoon with pickup. No problems driving with truck and landing seemed to be holding up pretty good - some water in ruts near landing this evening. Caught a few - all on minnow dead stick while jigging with other rod. Confidence in a maintained road was well worth the $10.

Report from last Friday laugh.gif:

We went out of the east side, near the access closest to Doe island. Fished all around the north side of doe, and didn't mark any fish after popping a bunch of holes. So we moved on. I did see a truck off the NE side of Doe that didn't move all day though. He must've been on something, or onto something...

We moved south and east, near Father Hennepin. There were plenty of perch to be had, you just had to hole hop and find the active fish. Waxies didn't get us a bite, and neither did rainbows. The most active fish were in 30-31' feet and were hitting fatheads on glow demons.

Most of the active fish would come 5-10 feet off bottom and strike before I could even get my bait near the bottom. If I didn't get them to rise right away, I moved holes to find more active strikers.

They were decent-sized, with our biggest couple going 12". I only managed one that wasn't a jumbo all day.

We took a wheeler out, and only saw 1 other person doing that, everyone else out there was driving. If the ice would've been another inch thick, I would've had to call it a day because I didn't have an extension with.

Overall, it was a great day to be out, and I ended up with a nice sunburn. How'd everyone else do?

We were out of Lybacks on Sat, marked quite a few but getting them to bite was tough...threw everything we had at them. Finally found some more active fish in 18-19 feet of water, but had to sort through them. Great day to be on the ice, I hope the shoreline holds up!

When did terry's close, I sjould Have looked today as I went by. I drove off Saturday night, every thing was very solid. He sure seemed like it would be open for awhile never asked him how long he thought though.