• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
iFishMN.us

Still Driving?

iFishMN.us

Just wondering if people will still be driving on the lakes today, and if you are, how much longer will you be driving out?

bassman186

Nope I'm done drivin for the year!

markkstanley

Still driving BUT accesses are going to be unusable very soon. Ice is still plenty thick once you get out and with the cooler weather on tap this weekend should be OK. 4wd is a must. ATV is even better.

fishing women

Thiers people still driving out on Spring next to Prior.

shooter_mcgavin

There's a good sized area of open water today at Sportsmans access on Prior Lake. People are parking on the street and walking out.

Anyone know if there are any access points on Minnetonka or White Bear that are still ok for vehicles?

LuckBites

I drove on WB last night out of Bellaire (south shore & shaded) so the access is all right but I know I won't be driving out there again. The big problem is that the water has penetrated about 12" so there's only around 10-12" good ice!!! I was surprised to see a large series of holes, I drilled on 2/18, all wide open!! crazy.gifshocked.gifconfused.gifshocked.gifcrazy.gif !!

Fishing was ok but I don't like having to wait till 8 for the bite. I know I'll be hoofing it next time out...

catflisher

was out at sportsman yesterday....have been parking and walking out for the previous couple of days...was out flishin on our 66 degree day when the cool oldtimers wife(the one on the prior lake american)dropped him off in her car....actually the ice by the acess should hold out a few more days....it looks like a big swamp,but i believe it is still solid...trucks going thru as i watched did'nt even go up to the middle of the hubcaps.....looks scary...if in doubt hang for a bit and watch,,..still alot of traffic....should still be good enuf for 4 wheel drive this weekend ...nice sunnies can be had with patience(and aqua viewe)and maybe grass shrimp....