• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

When do they really start to run? Will be there the 25th . Is the area on the NW side the best? just wondering, thanks Slim

The tullies are crackin right now and yes the NW side is the best.I was there on Sunday but didnt fish the tullies,the reports have been good though.Already lots of people on em.

hey if anyone has any extra tullies they want to get rid of let me know. i'm about 2 hours away but i'll come and pick them up. my kids love them so i'll pick them up. hoping to get up there this sunday. location on where to fish would be helpful. i don;t know the lake. where does a person go on. can you drive a truck out or do you need a 4 wheeler. what time are they biting. any help would be great

should be fine with the truck this weekend,make sure you check it though. You'll see the people on the nw side of the lake. waxies have been the ticket.

thank you for info, if you need any info on central minnesota lakes let me know

slim let me know how you do this weekend. i'm thinking about coming up on the 27 if there is still ice. if you have any extra let me know i'll pick them up from you thanks big eyes