• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

bobdrm

I had to work and have not been out how is the ice on the lakes duck, tetonka, washington, are thay driving or walking out do I still have time to get out this week end one guy was telling me he was on washington and thay only had 6 inchs I belive you guys let me know thanks Bob!

2 DA GILLS

I drove on Tetonka on Saturday and Sunday. It was a mess and there was a lot of water in the ice. Not sure anyone will be driving this weekend, but I would imagine a person will easily be able to walk on. I sure hope so, I plan on getting out again.

bobdrm

How much ice was there!

2 DA GILLS

Never drilled a hole or measured it officially, but there 20+ vehicles on the ice each day. I would guess that ice issue along the shore will be problem before lack of thickness on the lake. There was plenty of thickness to the ice from visual inspection, not sure about number of inches. Like I stated before, that was Sunday - it could be completely different today.

Truthfully I can never think of time where the ice was too "thin" in the spring. Either the shoreline ice has opened out too far or the ice is rotten before it is too "thin".

No_Net

I drove on german this last weekend. It was slush on top but there was 18+ inches of ice. Should still be able to walk on the lake this coming weekend. Like said already the shore lines might be the only problems.

Team Otter

20 - 24".

hawkeye43

I was on tetonka with the truck today, as long as the shore doesn't break up its fine.

Team Otter

Save a few for Friday - Sunday. smirk.gif

katofishingguy

I was on Bakers tues found 15" to 16" everywhere I went along with about 3" to 4" of slush and water. I would not drive out but there were 4 wheelers everywhere.

Flamefox

we lost the ice on fountain lake 2 days ago massive ice sheets all over the place from the water pressures and rapid water currents, fountain lake had 24" of clear ice, now blown away by fast water currents.

DLK

just fish'd in mud bay and bakers bay on washington had any where from 15 to 18 inches 1 small pickup by narrows there were 4 wheelers all over

luckycrank

thanks for the report planned on washington for sat.

Flamefox

the ice over here is rapidly dissapearing was buckleing over the place, now they r saying poss heavy rain and thunderstorms for wed and thursday till the weekend, minnows are showing up near the slower water movements areas, crappies r not far behind them, edgewater area still badly covered areas sheets of ice all over the place. i'll keep ya posted when the crappies bite hits hard and fast.