• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was out on Washington Thursday. Didn't stay too long b/c of the wind. Hard to tell when ya have a bite when you pole is always moving in the wind. When I went to move my car was stuck in the snow. Luckily the only other guy out there, who was 200 yards away, happened to come over to see how I was doing, and happened to have chains to pull me out. Now I might have to give it another shot tommorow. Anyone been out lately? Maybe they plowed a road out there. Maybe I am just dreaming.

I'll be out there this afternoon and evening and will report back my results.

Went out this morning off of westwood. It wasn't plowed. I was gonna drive out but seen a truck that was getting stuck so decicded not to. Fished in 7 fow got a few gills. Finally gave up b/c of all the snowmobile traffic. You would have thought it was a race track. No I don't own the lake and the snowmobiles have every right out there as I do, but when there is 7 guys fishing the entire lake there is no need to do 60 or 70+ miles an hour 20 yards from the ice houses. Just have a little common curtosy sorry for complaing just had to vent a little bit! I'm done now.

I apologize for not seeing this sooner. I walked out from the Westwood landing.