• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

wheel house

hip_hop_fisherman

anyone have any tips on where to go out of with a wheel house? what's the daily rate? how's the bite? thanks.

Adrian's, Morris Point or Zipple Bay... $7.00 per day... Bite changes daily, but check with the resort who's road you are using.. They want you to get fish, so "you'll all come back"... Kaz

thanks a bunch, the only one i really knew of was adrian's and i wanted a couple options.

Adrians has the roads plowed out to approx 31' of water, so lots of options in depths over Pine Island. You should be able to get into some perch, wallies and saugs. Good luck and hang on. Bill

how are things after the snow? are they still out that far? thanks.

HipHop: You might want to give Adrians a call. I'm sure the snow has limited off road travel, cross country. They will have the most up to date info. I do know that they frown on drilling holes and set up on the roads as the water problems can be a pain for them. I don't believe they got quite as much snow as we did, however I'm sure it did impact the travel.

I was over your way last Wed to check the cabin I have on Knife and it looks like sleds for travel rather than vehicles, or else I walk out.....NOT. Good luck and hang on. Bill