• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Tyler Holm

Wanna Fish this weekend?

Tyler Holm

As of right now my shack has an open hole both Sat am and Sunday am and afternoon.

I'm not really sure where I'm going yet but I'll be out at sunrise on Sat until around 2ish. Might travel a ways if the roads are good.

Same story on Sunday. Prob hit the ice around sunrise and fish till aobut 3:30. Not sure yet where I'll go in the morning. Prob around Roch or the Zumbro

Interested? Shoot me an email

Dan Thiem

I would like to try the first or maybe even the second bay on the left going down river from Fishermans. Cats should be hitting in that area this time of year. They were last year anyway. wink.gif

But, pulling a shack is probably out. That's a long hike.

Tyler Holm

Wanna hit that Sunday am right at sunup? I'd be game for the hike.

Dan Thiem

I got a different house that I go to on Sunday mornings. wink.gif It aint my portable either.

I'll shoot ya an e-mail.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Walleyehunter82
      I live on Little Cormorant Lake, I believe sometime next week that it will be open.  The lakes out there are changing fast!
    • meerkat
      we got a lot snow down in the twin cities than up north and temps are a lot higher than it was in 2013.   I think we will have enough open water to fish the opener.   No one needs to cancel!  I HOPE any way
    • meerkat
      what do you use for bait?  I heard you can't use left over fish guts.   do you have to soak them?  sorry not sure what that process is called.
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      meerkat, Many people eat the rusties. Very tasty but like walleye wings it takes a lot for a meal! Cliff
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I just got an e-mail from Brent Flatten in the Tower Fisheries Office stating that they hope to get the Dock in by Monday if the river clears of ice. Will set the trap nets on Tuesday and the first net lift will be on Wednesday. They may even collect eggs Wednesday if there are enough ripe females. Very good news! Thanks for your update Brent! Cliff
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I would imagine the man made pepin connected to the sippi is open not the actual lake pepin?
    • paceman
      None that I am aware of...Maybe in 10-14 days....
    • redlabguy
      Brian, Flaw: you can’t extrapolate Mother Nature. RLG
    • Mike89
      or Brown county!!   
    • meerkat
      tried this last year,   not worth it in my opinion.    But I always wondered if I could eat the rusty crayfish.  has anyone tried?