• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just thought I would remind everyone to go and get new shelter licenses and fishing licenses for your fishing adventures. Dont want to forget bc the fines are expensive.

A. Shae

P.S. Good Luck fishing!!

Also, all houses(portable and permanent) need to be removed from the ice at midnight tonight and every night from now on. With the snow that they are predicting to come, I hope that you all have them off already....I'm sure glad I do.

Yeah i made this post and i still havent made it out to get a license, well i think tomorrow i HAVE Too

My brother and I are going up to lake of the woods on friday and he told me that we did'nt need a new tag for the fishhouse. Can anyone give me a forsure answer on that.

If you read your shelter liscense it cleary states that it is valid till feb 28 2007. After that you need a new one.

I know that I have already forgetten, again.

Went sledding yesterday with my bro-in-law and the wife and forgot to put her trail sticker on her sled. Luckily, I did not get caught.

Now if I can find that darn thing ....