• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
delmuts

lund boats as a sponsor

delmuts

maybe i'm a little slow, but just noticed that LUND BOATS is a sponsor of the open water forum! WOW ! thank you! del

traveler

Then I guess about 3/4's of us just becam sponser supporters!(again)

iffwalleyes

I just noticed it yesterday evening so it is very new.

delmuts

i was told they are just coming onboard as a sponsor. to me , it validates how great a web site this is!del

harvey lee

I am very happy to announce that LUND BOATS has come aboard as our new sponsor. Its great to partner with such a great boat company. Please check out thier website and thier new Project 59 Pro V boat. Also watch for thier new fiberglass boat line up coming this summer.

www.lundboats.com

Deitz Dittrich

Lund.... Glass?... hmmm, very interesting.. I wonder if its going to be a glass walleye type boat or a glass bass type boat.? Fun!.. Cant wait to see it!

Shorelunch

Lund is going after Rangers Reata/Angler market share, at least to begin with.

iffwalleyes

From what I have hear the fiber boat is supposed to be a multi species type boat. I have heard they they are going to be getting help from Triton on this one. Time will tell I guess.