• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Heading up to Snowbank

Heading up to Snowbank this coming weekend. Any info about the lake would be Very helpful. We'll be fishing on the part out of the park. I'm going up with a guy that know's the lake pretty well but thought I could also use some of the "expert" advice here. Thanks; Strat

strat-o-caster,

First time I've ever written to a guy named after a guitar grin.gif

I just talked to Denny at Smitty's on Snowbank and he said the ice is about 24-30 inches, getting a few trout in 55-75 feet, but the biggest ones have been caught about 15-20 below the surface (suspended)in various depths. His guests are seeing quite a few fish on the vexilars/cameras. Not too much info, but hope this helps. smile.gif

Hey Jim,

I think you should call in sick on Wed.- put the closed sign up for the day, then you and I go out there, pound on some big honkeys, and then come back here and tell everyone how we crushed 'em out on Snowbank! Man, I am getting the itch!! Wednesday is my last day of freedom until November 15 frown.gif

Justin

Justin,

I'll have to check the schedule, but could not go to Snowbank, that would be blasphemy mad.gif, have to be Burntside smile.gif Then have to see if the 6x6 Polaris will fire up,& try to find my rods and tackle. Really don't know what you mean by last day of freedom, 'cause when you're retired, every day is Friday! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Well??? Lets go to Burntside then!!! I am getting so itchy that I could sit and watch an ice buster in a toilet bowl!!!! All you need is your rods and reels...I have everything else. Wed. is my last day of freedom because I have to go back to work on Thursday. Let me know...I think we could be deadly!!!!

Justin

It'd have to be in the afternoon, after one. I'll check the schedule and see what we can do. Stop in tomorrow morning, should know more by then. smirk.gif

Gentlemen, any way we could get this thread back on topic and help out strat-o-caster a little more?

Yeah, sorry about hijacking the post there grin.gif Anyways, I have heard there have been a few fish caught out there lately. Don't be afraid to move around to different depths-even 28-35 FOW. That's about all I know-goood luck!

Justin