• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How has the fishing been?

Dahitman44

Any of you guys getting any crappies this weekend?

I will be there on Monday afternoon.

Can't wait.

I was up thursday thur friday morning and ended up with 15 slabs. 8 of the 15 crappies were 15-15 1/4in. They turned on right a sunset and again at sunrise thru about 10:00. Jiggings spoon/ minnow head worked at sunset and dead stick with white/green bannana jig and fat head was best in the morning. I was about 6 1/2 mi out of hillmans and about 1 mile south of the big group of houses. Just get away from the crowds, look for the transition lines and start drilling holes. Good luck!!!!!!

11 of us hammered 'em Feb 19 & 20 thanks to Kelly-p, Jonny-p and Patsy. Came home with full limits of crappies and some walleyes and a few perch on top of it.

A good starting point are the ice heaves and rough/dirty ice. These areas are somewhat easy to locate but you still have to drill alot of holes and stay away from the crowds. It could take awhile but after several times of locating fish you should start to see what areas are better than others. Sorry but I can't give up exact location (not that it was the best spot out there). Just remember to stay mobile expecially during the morning hours untill you find them.