• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey everyone, I have been looking for lake lots within about a 50 mile radius of the Alex area. Nothing too fancy. either something with an old small 1 bedroon type cabin or an empty lot where I could put a trailer, not sure which is the better way to go confused.gif Searching the M.L.S doesnt help much since they show mostly resort lots or co-ops, which wouldnt work since I want year round access. Or they show lots on farm ponds they somehow call a lake.

I would love to hear thoughts from some of you that have been down this road before along with any tips on where to look (without the M.L.S thing) or advise on what possible troubles to watch out for that you dont realize untill its too late. This is getting a little frustrating but I wont give up, where theres a will theres is a way crazy.gif

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Pete

I.C, there is a realtors site in Alex. that has all the up to date listings. You can check it by lake, price or area. I think you can locate it by googling alexandria realty.

As far as the cabin vs trailer-

I know that you cannot place trailers on the lake in some cities/counties around the state, so you should check with the local govt.

Iron Cowboy...also check out the sponsor site for this Alexandria forum, Alexandria Properties...some helpful information there.